- Fast and diversified game play with 5 different game modes.
- Support multiplayer with a 2 player co-op mode
- Create and publish your own levels!
- Smooth 60 fps graphics.
- Retro-futurist vector graphics.
- Unlockable ships, bullets, trails.
- Online leaderboard with replays.
- Game controller support.
- Contains no ads or pay-to-win nonsense
- Fits in 3MB! It's one of the smallest game out there!
- 90fps-120fps on supported phones.
- Multiplayer in community provided levels.
- More game modes, music, unlockables.
- PvP multiplayer.
- In-app purchases.
Author bioJean-François Geyelin is a French independent game developer. He started creating games on calculators in middle school and hasn't stopped programming since.
His first successful mobile game is the critically acclaimed PewPew with more than 2M downloads. Since then he released PewPew Live in 2020, a sequel that includes multiplayer and community-created levels.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing Rocket League and reading about Science and Technology.
The following work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License