- Added API to make Rolling Cubes and UFOs collide with walls.
- Optimized 4x4 matrix multiplications on arm64 with neon instructions.
- Fixed the bug with the translated strings not being properly gotten.
- Fixed sound effects in community levels occasionally not being correctly loaded.
- Show stars obtained for community levels.
- Added per-player synchronized statistics for community levels.
- Added API to add and remove walls.
- Added Romanian translation.
- Added Pirate Speak translation.
- Optimized the loading of the font so that it can scale to thousands of characters (e.g. to support CJK languages).
- Optimized the loading of the Waves background.
- Various improvements to the Dark renderer.
- Added new Dark renderer with heavier bloom and dirty lens effect.
- Added possibility for custom levels to not have a leaderboard.
- Changed the API to make it possible for the Lua callbacks to not be duplicated. This can result in saving 45 bytes per callback set.
- Various UI improvements, including displaying all the single player levels in a single menu.
- Fixed potential crash in collision detection. This was blocking the release of a community level.
- Show milliseconds in replay timer.
- Show the number of ticks elapsed in the tutorial if the tutorial is completed quickly enough.
- Improved Waiting Room decorations, courtesy of Flavour.
- Added two more sekret backgrounds.
- Added Tagalog translation.
- Limit the number of entities you can have in a game.
- Limit the amount of RAM that can be used in Lua scripts.
- Added online multiplayer! Works in p2p using UDP hole punching.
- Improved Lua API.
- Added Indonesian translation.
- Added Ukrainian translation.
- Added account system. The medals obtained are verified server side.
- Rendering improvement: very thin lines do not flicker.
- Exploding meshes now have rotating segments.
- UI stops highlighting selected buttons after 5s.
- Added Italian translation.
- Added Lithuanian translation.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Added new APIs for community levels.
- Community levels are filtered by the game's version number.
- Added sekret winter holiday background.
- Added gamepad support in webasm version.
- Fixes crashes in community levels.
- Add missing Polish characters.
- Fixes crashes and glitches in multiplayer.
- Fixed crash on Samsung phones running Android 8.1.
- Added German translation.
- Added Polish translation.
- Added Portuguese translation.
- Fixes bug in community levels.
- More low res renderers
- Medals are replaced by stars for community levels to reduce confusion.
- Community levels can be marked as "Experimental".
- General UI polish
- Added French translation.
- Added Meme-nglish translation.
- Support for back button in Android.
- Graphics are loaded over multiple background threads, which should help in Waves where the background takes
a long time to create.
- Added support for Community Levels!
- Replays camera now can show all players, instead of following a single player.
- Added possibility to filter scores by country.
- Added option to disable the quick pause.
- Optimized RAM consumption during replay playback.
- Fixed the double tap bug on Web version of PewPew.
- Added Russian translation.
- Added Croatian translation.
- Added keyboard with russian alphabet and croatian characters.
WebAssembly version released on itch.io.
- Added Waves game mode.
- Added new unlockable ship.
- Added new 16x and 32x low resolution renderers.
- Added pixel shader based anti-aliasing.
- Added Restart button.
- Improved score and level navigation.
- Added setting to swap the left and right touchscreen joysticks.
Initial Android release with 4 game modes (Eskiv, Hexagon, Asteroids, Fury), 6 ships, 8 trail types, 8 bullet