- Added online multiplayer! Works in p2p using UDP hole punching.
- Improved Lua API.
- Added Indonesian translation.
- Added Urkanian translation.
- Added account system. The medals obtained are verified server side.
- Rendering improvement: very thin lines do not flicker.
- Exploding meshes now have rotating segments.
- UI stops highlighting selected buttons after 5s.
- Added Italian translation.
- Added Lithuanian translation.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Added new APIs for custom levels.
- Custom levels are filtered by the game's version number.
- Added sekret winter holiday background.
- Added gamepad support in webasm version.
- Fixes crashes in custom levels.
- Add missing Polish characters.
- Fixes crashes and glitches in multiplayer.
- Fixed crash on Samsung phones running Android 8.1.
- Added German translation.
- Added Polish translation.
- Added Portuguese translation.
- Fixes bug in custom levels.
- French and meme-nglish translation.
- More low res renderers
- Medals are replaced by stars for custom levels to reduce confusion.
- Custom levels can be marked as "Experimental".
- General UI polish
- Support for back button in Android.
- Graphics are loaded over multiple background threads, which should help in Waves where the background takes
a long time to create.
- Added support for Custom Levels!
- Replays camera now can show all players, instead of following a single player.
- Added Russian and Croatian translations!
- Added keyboard with russian alphabet and croatian characters.
- Added possibility to filter scores by country.
- Added option to disable the quick pause.
- Optimized RAM consumption during replay playback.
- Fixed the double tap bug on Web version of PewPew.
WebAssembly version released on itch.io.
- Added Waves game mode.
- Added new unlockable ship.
- Added new 16x and 32x low resolution renderers.
- Added pixel shader based anti-aliasing.
- Added Restart button.
- Improved score and level navigation.
Added setting to swap the left and right touchscreen joysticks.
Initial Android release with 4 game modes (Eskiv, Hexagon, Asteroids, Fury), 6 ships, 8 trail types, 8 bullet